- 5g coconut oil
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- About 700g Broccoli, (the tops and bottoms!)
- 250g baby spinach
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- One tbsp. fresh lemon juice (and a little of the rind grated)
Freshly grated nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- 150g full fat Greek yogurt (or 0% if you want to keep the calories down)
1. Heat the oil and cook the onion and garlic over a low heat until soft. About 5 minutes.
2. Add the stock followed by the broccoli and simmer for about 4-5 minutes until the broccoli, (stalks and all) are cooked. Add the nutmeg and lemon juice and seasoning.
3. And then in the final minute add the spinach to wilt.
4. Turn off the heat, let it cool and stir in the yogurt.
5. Whizz in the blender until a smooth consistency and serve.
(Earn extra smug points by taking some in a flask to the office)